Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Birthday Blessing...


Yes, I know I haven't posted in a long time..hehe...but I would like to extend my sincere thanks to everyone for such a wonderful birthday they have given me...

At midnight last nite my darling called me and sang a birthday song to me over the phone..that was so touching and sweet. I broke down in tears..*i know i tend to get emotional with stuff like this* just wishing that my baby was with me...but its ok..i have to understand that its for our future...If you do read this baby...thank you for coming into my life...you are such a Blessing to me...always loving you..*kiss*

Then, early this morning just as I stepped into the office, my sister texted me and sang me a birthday song *well in words* too ....then not long after that, mum called and wished me Happy Birthday too...not forgetting my little niece who was trying very hard to wish me Happy Birthday over the phone too..hehehe...mum was telling her what to say.."happy birthday aunty dungdung" *yes i am known as aunty dungdung to my niece..plz don't ask why* and she repeated, "..aaapi....aay..aunty dungdung.." and i went, "Thank you"..and my niece went,"thank you" then i told her that i will be going down this weekend to see her..and she replied, "ok" when i asked her,"how are you?" she repeated after me...lol.."how are you?" hehe..then i answered..."im fine.." and she repeated too..."im fine.." hahaha..such a sweet angel...and that was it...

Then today at work, my colleagues gave me a suprise and bought me a birthday cake and everyone sang together..i almost broke down in tears again..*yes i am very emotional*..never in my life for the past 7 years working with this company did i get a cake...and this is the first time ever..and it just made my day...*SMILES*..I'm so glad that I have great colleagues who care. It really is a Birthday Blessing for me. Thank you so much GOD..

So I just want to take this oppertunity to wish everyone, Thank you for all the wishes and greetings for me today...I love all of you very much..

I think I have another suprise tonight...hehe..but i'm not expecting anything tho....Thank you all...*lots of hugs and kisses*

2 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Happy birthday to you, my dear Jess. May your inner-most wish comes true. God bless.

ladylynx said...

thanks angel lina..thanks for the blessings...sorry for the extremely late reply...