Tuesday, October 28, 2008

IF ONLY

So far so good..no more happenings..lol..anyway, I just read up on my sister's blog today..she doesn't seem very happy and decided to recommend this movie which was also recommended to me by my boss..the title is "IF ONLY"

Its not that OLD of a movie..the actors playing in it are Jennifer Love Hewit and this english dude..forgot his name..but anyway..the movie is about how jenni and this english dude was in a relationship together..and how her boyfriend (the english dude) was always busy working and how jenni had always had time for him no matter what...then one day...it all ended up in a fight and she died in a car crash..then her boyfriend regreted all the times when he was not with her...then the story goes on....and i'm not saying anymore..or else i would just spoil the whole movie...get the DVD and watch it..if you are with your other half..then you MUST watch it with your other half....you will not regret it...i say this movie is the BEST MOVIE so far for couples who are struggling with each other in their everyday lives ....that's it from me now...I hope you'll learn something from it...coz I did and so did my partner..and it will and always be a lesson to remember for as long as we live...."IF ONLY..."

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

I've watched d movie, I don't think Jennifer Love Hewitt carries the role as a british girl too well. The guy name is something Nicholson I think cos my sis used to fancy him ages ago. Seventeen mags yo! But yeah, its a sad movie very meaningful to those who take things for granted.

ladylynx said...

yea...but it sure is meaningful for us (u know me and who *winks*)..not that we do take things for granted its just that how we should learn to appreciate time with each other and live life to the fullest..coz we never know if we would live another day..:-)..thanks for the reply babe..i really like that picture of yours..hehe...