Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ada Ada Saja - PART 2

Yes this is part 2...and not that i expected anything as what i posted on my last blog...and it HAPPENED again..lol..

It was a sunday last week, i was spring cleaning the whole house..did laundry in the morning, then by noon i was cleaning up the living room then finally reached my room and GOD knows how much clothes I had to fold...lol just don't have the time to do that when i'm working on normal days...lol..anyway...I was going in and out of the room (for those of you who have not read part 1 you should do so, so you'll understand where this is coming from) and since the knob was already faulty i had to put a plastic card in between the door and the wall to prevent it from self-locking..hehehe...and there i was going in and out of the room..(i really didn't know why i was doing that...) and then *CLICK* the sound of the door locking just as i got out of my room...and i paused to look back at my door only to find that the plastic card that was preventing the self-lock was missing..and i was like ARRRGGGGHHHH NOW WHAT???...well if you are thinking what I'm thinking then YES i locked myself out of my room this time..ooooo i wanted to scream in frustration..(of course i didn't) :P i was like wow..the fun i have when im at home...and this time i'm locked from the outside...ah the irony again...and my mobile phone was inside my room hahahahaha....JUST GREEEAT! i said...so i sat down for awhile trying to calm myself and gathered myself together..took a deep breath...then went to my tool box to get a screwdriver and i started prying at the door again...hahaha..after damaging much of the door knob..it opened..and i quickly removed the bloody door knob...so there we have it ...a HOLE in my room door...need to get a new door knob though, just haven't got around buying one yet....hehehe....me and my adventure's AT HOME...lol...till next time...(i just hope there's not going to be a next time..)sigh...

No comments: