Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Confused...

Have you ever had the feeling where you just don't know what to do next or where to start at? Its strange..the things you do for them and the respect you give them only to find out that you haven't done much at all..or realising that they never even appreciated what you had done for them...fair or unfair? I am so confused at this point...being nice and all that is just not going to get you anywhere for some snobbish arrogant people... It sucks...and I have to live with it for as long as I'm here...hehehe..well the only other option is to leave...get the right thing done or not...you'll still get SCREWED...lol

I guess I've learnt my lesson once again...I have feelings..and so have others..but do you think that the other's will ever appreciate your feelings...BULLSHIT...not even once..when things are good they shut up..when things go bad...they pick on you...its sad...I know I'm probably to playful at times and never serious but HEY ISN'T THAT WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT..IF YOU'RE PISSED DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON OTHERS...why come in to work with a moody face..if you don't feel like working don't even thing about coming in to work...SCREW WORK...lol...If you're not feeling appreciated don't take it out on others and pull them down with you...Just keep it to yourself...CHEEZZ....Nothing is fair in this world..and it never will...and since this has happened..I have told myself to stop being a the NICE PERSON from now on...BEING NICE IS BULLSHIT...I HAVE MY EVIL SIDE...SO...Don't Fucking mess with me...I too can be BAD..wahahahahaha...laters..

2 comments:

Jacqie said...

Hmmm...I'm confuse...are you angry or happy???

Yeah sis! Screw them...look for another job elsewhere. You are great at what you do. And you have one of the best attitudes in life...screw what other people say!!! I love you!!! Need a screwdriver to screw this people??? :D

ladylynx said...

hahaha i was angry...lalalala..now i'm better...it was just a HELL Of a Month for me...anyway...thanks for always being my biggest supporter :P hehehe..mind my language there..i'll go apologise after this...i love you too..and yes please POS LAJU me the BEST SCREWDRIVER you can find..hehehe..mwahz :P