Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ada Ada Saja...

This whole month has been a HELL of a month for me...first scorpions, than centipedes..ah the things that i have to live with...LOL..i thought i'd share with everyone the amazing incident i had when i got locked inside my own room..lol..

It was just this Thursday, 1.30 in the morning, i was about to go to bed..and decided to go visit the toilet before doing so..hehe...and as i reached for the knob of my room door..and twisted it..the door just wouldn't unlock..lol.. i was like "WTF..now what???" of all the things..my door just wouldnt open...i didn't panic or anything..i was just really frustrated about all the things that has been happening to me lately...so i went to my dressing table and looked for something to use to open unlock the door (trying my luck to see if i could be the next McGyver) hahahaha...anyway...found this plastic pen..(it was plastic)...and i tried sticking it into the side of the door where the lock was..(well it was plastic..so plastic breaks if you force it) lol...what was i thinking...it was 1 in the morning..hahahaha...so off the pen went..that didn't work..then i found some paper..and folded it till it was thick enough to slide thru the side of the door (thinking that might work) ...hahaha that didn't work either...so i stood there for awhile...starring at the door...waiting for a miracle to happen...lol...(well of course nothing happened) then i started tihnking about some friends how were living in the area maybe they could help...but when i thought again..how the hell would they be able to come into my house when i'd locked the door from inside...so i was like ah..screw that..so i went back to my dressing table and searched for something...that would help...and then *tadaa* i found this huge safety pin...i was like "EUREKA!!" rush to the door...and slide that pin right thru the door and the door unlocked...hahahaha...*well lets not go into details about the pin..* and i was like thank GOD...or else i wouldn't have to work the next day...so that was my exciting Thursday morning in my bedroom...

Anyway, I am so not expecting anything else to happen after this...its just getting to my nerves now..and I just hope i don't explode anytime soon...hahahahaha...my exciting life alone..:P


2 comments:

Jacqie said...

Aiyo! Your room doesn't lock from the inside kah??? SO strange wan your room....eeeeeeeee.....make sure you keep that safety pin back in the room....or buy more...or find something that can always open ur door room....ok? But I thought it was funny...haha...the things that happen to you....:D Well, more exciting than mine lah :) Love you sis!

ladylynx said...

hahaha yea..finally its broken coz last sunday i got locked OUTSIDE of my rooom LOL...and i tot that was it..hahaha i broke the whole door knob..so now there's a large hole in it..hahahahaha....need to get it fixed soon...haven't got around to buying the door knob yet..maybe tomorrow...hehehe..lol life is just exciting when you just want it too be i'm sure your is just as exciting with your darling daughter around..*winks*..i love you too darling sis..mwahz