Friday, July 25, 2008

The Keeper of the Darkest Secrets.....

Keeper of the darkest secrets, only you know the truth that is in the depths of my soul. The hurt and pain that I am going thru now..it cuts deep into my heart. The only thing you want to be is the perfect friend for everyone in their life. But sometimes it just somehow ends up in a broken trusted relationship. The feeling is unbearable. Why is that so? Why does it always end up this way? I'm broken inside. My heart cannot take it any more. I praised them and respected them and this is what i have gotten in return...and all I only ever wanted to be is a friend....I guess sometimes in life not everyone remembers the good you have done for them only a very rare handful of them does. Its sad and it hurts to see it that way. Sometimes you wish that revenge and unleashing the demon inside is the best option to get back at them. But really what would you get out of it? Ego Satisfaction? Maybe, but don't you think that its just being plain idiotic? The only other way is to forgive and forget what has been done and only be more careful the next time. Thus, I am Blessed to have found you to share my secrets and know that it will remain there forever without even a word spoken. And I know that you will always be there for me....


No comments: