Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Far Away......

When you're attached to someone whom you want to spent your whole life with, it feels empty when their not around you. Sometimes I feel life is so unfair and that we have to live it the way it wants us too. Sacrifices you have to make when your in love is just sometimes too painful to live it. When you make a commitment you have to live with it no matter how difficult it becomes. But life is a challenge which we must take and face everyday of our lives. I guess being far away from you makes our love stronger each day as we cherish each moment when we're together as the time we have with each other is so limited. I wish the time would just stop but life is fair and it will go on as it has been for as long as we live. Being far away from you is never going to change anything as my love for you has anchored in the depths of your soul...So to those of you who are always closed to your love ones, you are blessed. Love them and cherish every single moment with them..you know that we are all just given one chance in our life and that's the life that we are living now....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww honey now you make me feel so quilty..i'm so buzy with my work and you feel so alone in the world hehehe don't worry i do this for the sake of both of us..i always love you even we are far apart. Pls always remeber that ok? Muah love you so much

Person who love and misses you so dearly,
your Baby

ladylynx said...

I know that baby...and thank you for reassuring me.. i will always remember that...loving you always
ME...

Jacqie said...

hmmmm...ok....i don't think I was suppose to read this....hahaha...I also love you my darling sis!!! I know you miss me too :P