Friday, July 11, 2008

The Dream....

I had the strangest dream 2 nights ago. I was driving in my car and rushing to cross the border before they had closed for the night. On my way there, there was this red honda civic in front of me and hell it was swaying from side to side. Then all of a sudden the car just crashed into something (which i couldn't remember what) and every passenger that was in the car was thrown out. There were like 7 of them all lying dead on the road. The funny thing was I didn't even bother to stop and just drove thru them avoiding each body that was in my way. When I got to the border, everyone had to get out of their car and walk into the immigration office to get their passport stamped. Now this is the wierd part.....as I entered the immigration office, I saw a friend of mine doing a demonstration on how to cook something (which again I can't remember what but it sure smelled damn good)...I was puzzled..lol..I was like ok..immigration and cooking demo..hahahaha interesting...so I got my passport stamped and just sat there watching the cook demo...lol..that's about all that I can remember of my dream...strange isn't it? lol...

2 comments:

337 said...

hrrmm... border crossing, immigration, cooking... sounds like a sign u should've been an international celebrity cook!

ladylynx said...

I should have? I am so not a good cook...lol...but thanks for the encouragement...:-)