Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Today

It was a long day for me again today. I was extremely HIGH at work. Had to rush to Kuala Lurah to get my car pass renewed. The funny thing was I forgot to submit my report. (laughs at myself) so on the way back I had to stop by Wy WY Bengkurong to gain internet access to submit my report. You don't want to get screwed the next day. HAHAHAA.

Anyway, the trip down to Kuala Lurah was fairly busy today. With cars queuing up to get across to Limbang. I had no choice but to join in the fun. HAHA. It had rain heavily earlier in that part of the world. So as I was driving along the road back there was smoke all along the way. The roads were dark and there weren't many cars along that way. It felt as if for the moment I was going down this strange path into the darkness. I was like cool! HAHA (somehow wishing it was cool). It could have been another crazy adventure for me as nothing much really happens here in Brunei. HAHAHA. Anyway, I stopped by Wy Wy and here I am trying to post something fun up in my blog today as I have not been posting too lately.

Well I guess that's about all I can say for today. My battery is dying. There goes the beep. I'm signing off...

No comments: