Thursday, December 13, 2007

Life

I'm sorry that I have not posted in a long time. Life has been pretty busy lately with work. So I felt guilty for not posting and so the post that I am about to write tonight.

In my past years to date, I've been Blessed with many beautiful friends that come and go. Its great to know that you have friends that care. Its especially great to be in a community of friends that are like you. (i think i hinted right there) ..and we meet the people we love along the way. Then as it keeps going on you start a life with your new partner. Its just beautiful. But it takes a long way to get there for some and a short time for others. Yes. Life can be unfair at times but then again nothing is ever fair in this world.

Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Craven said...

Why is that some people have it easy and some people don't? Is life really that unfair? I mean, I do think so. But maybe it really is not. Maybe beneath all those pain and misery, there's something much better waiting for you. At least, I want to believe it that way. So that it will keep me going.

ladylynx said...

well..i guess its the way they have been BLESSED with? Yes I do agree with you beneath all that hurt there's something better waiting for you..but then again its all in a matter of time. that's when patience comes in and plays a BIG BIG role. that's LIFE...hahaha....BELIEVE IT!