Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Beginning of a new journey of life.....

Sorry ya'll for not posting in awhile..been pretty tied up with my own things..if anyone is still following my blog anyway...haha...i decided to post today as i confirmed my six sense today...sigh...i just don't understand why this has to happen to me...what did i do? i keep asking myself...what did i do wrong?.....my heart is bleeding inside...and i'm sunshining from the outside...its true what that fortune teller told me the other day....my life is not so good as it is so far..*sigh*...there are 2 women who are jealous of me...thats what he said...i know of one already..that's confirmed...but i wonder who's the other one...hmmm...well it doesn't matter anymore...i still love you...i will always do..and i will always be there for you no matter what happens....and only time can tell how long more.....i love you...

No comments: