Tuesday, November 20, 2007

InSincerity

Have you ever had someone who would sweep you off your feet every time you meet them? Your heart starts racing when you’re with them. You stutter and just freeze when you talk to them? Have you felt that before? These people only want you when they need you. But when they don’t they leave you longing for them. They tell you that you are the world to them but only to find that you have been fooled by them. You give them 2nd chances over and over again. But what do you get back from it? Do you people think that it is OK to mess around with other people’s feelings? Do you know how it feels to be played all the time? No. You don’t! All you people know is to please yourselves. Enough is enough! You apologize again and again but it becomes routine. It’s like your lips has been programmed to utter the word “SORRY” the Hell with that!

Sometimes I just don’t understand. Or rather, is it me that don’t understand or is it the other party that doesn’t? Or is it because you rather see or listen to what YOU want to and filter the rest? Do you find that playing these games are fun for you? Don’t you ever stop and wonder how the other party feels? You mean the world to them don’t you realize that? They’d do anything for you. They’d go to the ends of the world for you only to know that they have been played over and over again.

You know that they’ve hurt you so much but you keep persisiting saying that everything will change one day. You put faith and believe that things will change but did it?? Tell me????

3 comments:

Craven said...

Wow! So much anger in ur post. Pms-ing? :p haha i totally get what you mean. Again, its up to the 'fooled' to just say enough is enough, I've took my chance and walk away. But its not always that easy when there's a lot of string attached. When there's so much more than a love affair to lose.

ladylynx said...

Yes. Pissed I am...I feel like a fool with these people around me...it sux really. How I wish they'd feel the same way I feel..*Sigh*

DL said...

Very very angry post and I believe these happens to everyone... Just like people we love, we always needs a stupid and hateful person in our life to balance things off. To make sure we feel the happiness when we are really happy. Just be patient, as dumb people don't last long. You can called me naive but I always believe that those who does not contribute (big or small) and those who only thought of themselves doesn't last long. Just wait and one day.. their cue will be over and never get a chance to come back. :-)
Cheers.